1) The whole line is well-structured and easy to operate.
2) The whole line is highly automated.
3) Control elements are of well-know make, high performance and reliable technologies.
4) The whole line are controlled by PLC and operated with touch-screen.
5) The allocation of the main frame and auxiliary equipment can be special designed and adjusted according to customers requirement.
|Yield(Products according to 20g/M2)||9-10T/Days||13-14T/Days||18-19T/Days|
|ITEM||EFFECTIVE WIDTH||GSM||ANNUAL OUTPUT||EMBOSSING PATTERN|
|S||1600MM||8-200||1500T||Diamond, oval, cross and line|
|S||2400MM||8-200||2400T||Diamond, oval, cross and line|
|S||3200MM||8-200||3000T||Diamond, oval, cross and line|
|SS||1600MM||10-200||2500T||Diamond, oval, cross and line|
|SS||2400MM||10-200||3300T||Diamond, oval, cross and line|
|SS||3200MM||10-200||5000T||Diamond, oval, cross and line|
|SMS||1600MM||15-200||2750T||Diamond and oval|
|SMS||2400MM||15-200||3630T||Diamond and oval|
|SMS||3200MM||15-200||5500T||Diamond and oval|
1. Various non-woven equipment systems, direct and cross configuration
2. Single source solution
3. Comprehensive project management
4. Experience and expertise
5. High-capacity industrial production lines and top-quality products
6. Solutions for unique ultra-light products
7. Combining dehydration and drying technology to reduce energy consumption
8. Revolutionary design with a maximum speed of 400 m/min
9. Efficient water circulation and filtration
10. A full range of pattern solutions can customize your non-woven fabric
11. A complete nonwoven technology center provides full flexibility for testing, product development, market testing and training
has ten years of production technology experience, specializing in the
production of S/SS/SSS/SMS/SMMS PP Spunbond nonwoven fabric production line and various nonwoven fabrics.
Cooperation case: more than 100 production lines
Exports: Asia, Europe, America and other overseas regions
Team: foreign after-sales team
The spunbond non-woven fabric production line is a set of fiber mixing, carding, cross-laying, and then spunbonding, drying, winding, and slitting into fibers. Starting from the mixing, opening and cleaning of raw materials, various independent machines have been designed in series to meet the requirements of weighing, mixing, opening and cleaning of various fibers, as well as continuous and uniform deliver